From 27.03.2010 – The whole holiday region at the accommodation price!
We are a BrixenCard- member and therefore twice convenient: You pay the accommodation price – and you can enjoy all the highlights of our holiday region without extra costs. If you want to go on trips using public means of transport, excursions of the activity and cultural programme in and around Brixen – it is up to you!
Double saving – double enjoyment!
- Free use of all public means of transport of the South Tyrolean transport system – regional trains to Trento, buses, City- buses and all public cable cars.
- A daily go- and- return ride with the Plose cable car
- The hiking and activity programme of the tourist office Brixen
- Free entry, except on Sundays, to the largest swimming and fun pool in South Tyrol, Acquarena
- The complete cultural programme of the tourist office Brixen with guided tours and various events
- The BrixenCard gives free entry to 82 South Tyrolean museums, such as the Abbey of Neustift, the Diocesan Museum in Bressanone-Brixen, the Pharmacy Museum in Bressanone-Brixen, the Feldthurns Castle, the Archaeology Museum with Ötzi, the Mining Museum Schneeberg, the Messner Mountain Museum Firmian and many others.
- You get discounts at many BrixenCard- Partners.
- Especially family-friendly: Children receive the BrixenCard as well